Kentucky-based QSI is the world’s largest financial reseller of NCR products . We provide turnkey delivery of ATM and ITM solutions, including professional services. Through QSI’s RMC (Remote Management Console), we offer remote managed services for operational, security and compliance requirements, including remote troubleshooting and diagnostics, software updates, patch management, EJ retrieval, anti-virus, hard drive encryption, BIOS password management, whitelisting, and marketing campaigns.
Custom outsourcing of equipment and services for self-service deployments (ATMs/ITMs) is available with QSI At Your Service™.
- Prepare, brand, install and onboard technology delivered to meet your unique strategic objectives.
- Provide end-to-end Service and support of your hardware and software technology assets.
- Consolidate contracts and vendors giving you a single owner with
- Manage IT security and compliance risks.
- Provide visibility to channel performance through single pane.
QSI services most ATM manufacturers and models, including NCR, Diebold, and Hyosung. We are also a full-service bank equipment company, offering and servicing various brands for TCRs, video, alarm, drive-up and safes. Brands represented by QSI include NCR, DMP, Bosch, Verint, March, Verkada, Fortis, and Fenco. These companies share our standards of quality and customer focus and provide continued training for our engineers and technical support teams.
QSI is your complete NCR Interactive Teller (ITM) solution partner:
- New NCR 80 Series ITM hardware.
- WIN10 compliant application software.
- Check imaging server/application implementation.
- ITM server implementation.
- Remote Teller Area implementation.
- Consultative services to determine profitability models / placement to support your branch transformation strategy.
- Lifecycle maintenance and ongoing advanced level support.
- Cash services to include cash replenishment and cash optimization.
- Managed services for performance management and compliance and security services
- Project management
- Deployment services, including removal, installation, construction, surrounds and kiosks, signage and marketing.
Log in from any device to review or place calls, check invoices, contracts, and more with QSI Customer Connect ™, our customer portal.
We employ some of the most experienced and highly trained Service Engineers in the business. Many engineers have 20+ years of experience. All engineers are certified and stay up-to-date with leading-edge technology.
Don’t let your ATM and security service provider hold you hostage – check out our customer-friendly maintenance agreements and find out why customers love QSI!